Monday 10 November 2008

Oasis Dig Out Your Soul

Oasis's new album is without a doubt one of the best I have heard this year. The boys are very much back to their best and it is probably their best since the amazing (What's the Story) Morning Glory. The first seven songs in particular stand out as six were written by Noel but Liam's "I'm Outta Time" is his best ever and is their fantastic new single. The album certainly weakens after Noel passes song writing duties onto the rest of the band although the songs are still very impressive. I recently saw the band live and it was without a doubt the best live performance I have ever witnessed. Oasis have written so many classic tunes and judging from their new album will continue to do so for many years to come.
Here is the rather atmospheric video for their new single "I'm Outta Time" along with links to their official site and where you can purchase the album. I very much recommend you do.
Official Site
Play.com-Dig Out Your Soul

No comments: